The Subfund primarily targets industries that
- Agricultural (straw, orchard´s pruning, hay)
and animal residues (manure)
- Forestry residues
- Waste (urban, industrial, biodegradable
municipal waste, selected waste from the
food and wood industry)
- Advanced materials for biofuel generation (Algae, Pongomia...)
to produce :
- BioDiesel (HVO)
- Bio JetFuel (SPK) and Green Naphta
Alternatively the SubFund will consider investments in Farming, Land Rehabilitation programs, and Algae growing plants, with the
objective to secure the production of feedstock necessary to
the production of Biodiesel.
Over 1 bEUR projects on the go...
Our portfolio is elaborated around the “BSBios Omega Green” refineries project,
a group of Biofuels refineries, already leading the production of BioDiesel in Brazil,
expanding globally to cover the green market growth.
The fund will conduct an active investment strategy aiming to
build a leading network of biofuels refineries around the world.
- Acquisition of existing biofuels refineries
- Creation of new biofuel refineries
- Upgrade of fossil oil refineries into biofuel refineries
30% of the investments will target the agricultural activities participating in carbon sequestration and the production of the biomass necessary to the refineries.
- Acquisition or creation of farms producing advanced feedstock for biofuels production
- Investment in waste management facilities
Type : Open end Fund
Size : 1 bEUR
Fundraing rounds : 360 MEUR in 2022, 320 MEUR in 2023, 320 MEUR in 2024
Investment category: Mezzanine Investment and P.E.
Initial offer : Q1 2022
Regional coverage : South America, Eurasia, WestAfrica
General Partner : 4BIRDS Management SA
Administrative agent : OWL Advisory SA
LEI : 22210069KVDF6WJEHV48
Sponsor : BSBIOS Energies Passo Fundo, Brazil